Not from a country with the same type of libraries as the U.S.?
Not sure how to use the library’s resources?
Join us at the Library Resources for International Students Workshop on Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 12:00 – 1:30 PM in Room C196.05.
This 1 ½ hour introductory workshop will give you the basics of how the databases, interlibrary loan, and other resources interact.
* Find ways to get the articles you want with little trouble or anxiety.
* Get books from other places with little trouble.
* Learn about Zotero, a citation management tool.
* Learn about the benefits of MaRLI and how you can borrow books from NYU and Columbia.
* CLICS: what is it, do I need it?
* College and Research Libraries: what it is and how it can help you.
* Ideas on how to manage your downloaded articles.
* OneSearch: when should I use it?
… and any other questions you may have (just ask)
Workshop Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 PM
Location: The Graduate Center, 365 Fifth Avenue, Room C196.05
RSVP at: https://goo.gl/forms/48KTrSy8xjE7El0d2